Sunday, January 27, 2008

A day without football...

Damn, the weekend sucked. The first weekend of the year without football has just concluded, and it sucked!!!!!! I know the super bowl is next weekend, so there is something to look forward to, but it always seems weird when the season ends and there is no more games to watch. it is bad enough when FF season ends, but at least then you have the playoffs. It is too bad they don't have a bowl for 3rd, and 4th place. They could do the weekend before the SB, so we can still get our fix before the big game. I mean, they got that stupid ass Pro-Bowl game which no one watches (just kidding, I totally watch it every year just to have one last piece of football until the summer) and where every player hardly even tries to play cuz they're so afraid of getting hurt (can't blame em really). Why not have a keep the season alive?

Shit, I hate weekends without sports. I had to do wifey things, and she is already planning for next weekend (just Saturday folks, cuz she knows SB Sunday is a wash). If it isn't so cold, I might have to make plans for yard work just to escape...

No comments: